Copyright MAXXmarketing GmbHWrite a comment for this product!
Three years after the construction of the Voznesenska Church in the village of Nerubayske, local parishioners began to ask for parish on their land. The appeal of the faithful was satisfied. Already in 1820 the temple was laid and its construction began.
On the day of the Nativity of the Theotokos, September 21, 1822, the church was consecrated, and on December 23 of that year it was completely handed over. Under the temple are catacombs, where during the war the locals hid. On the territory of the church is the tomb of Father John Prokofiev. During World War II, the Germans and Romanians, retreating from these lands, killed him right on the territory of the church.
Nowadays, in the church there are 2 abbots - Archpriest Mikhail Masloboev and Priest Pavlo Medvedenko.
Translated by: Anhelina Leshak
Interesting places of this region (0)
JoomShopping Download & Support