Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk

6831

Coordinates: 48.5841664, 39.1848528
Type of place: Abandoned places, Castles\Homesteads\Fortifications, Parks
Entrance: Free
Parking: Not equipped
Accessibility for people with disabilities: Not equipped
Interest: General
Year: 1772
Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk Sharinskoho-Shakhmatova Manor (K. Yuzbashev manor house), Oleksandrivsk
In Oleksandrivsk, Luhansk region, I came across a rather mysterious place, this is an abandoned farmstead of Sharinsky-Shakhmatov, the name is little known, but this place is worth of visiting.

The farmstead of Shirinskyi-Shakhmatov in Alexandrovsk was founded in 1772 by Major of the Bakhmut Hussar Regiment Konstiantyn Yuzbash, a Serb by birth. Later estate passed into total ownership of his son A. Yuzbash. After that the estate was owned by Prince Shirinsky-Shakhmatov. And later by the landowners Somov, Rubenshtein, Elovaiskyi and Holubiev.
 
In Soviet times on the territory of the estate was located a camp for children called "Chaika". After the Civil War, there was a district committee of the party in the house. And by 2006, there was a tuberculous dispensary in the palace.
 
According to known data, the building had the original wooden appearance, but was reconstructed several times. Up to our time, a two-storey stone house, made in the style of classicism, and the outbuildings, which are connected with main building by a colonnade, have been preserved. There are also wine cellars in the building. The territory of the mansion is adorned with the Ascension Church, built in 1840. The building is surrounded by a brick fence with a massive gate. There is the approach to the Luhan River on the opposite side.
 
In the northern part is located a square with the Church of the Ascension, which is unique because there was no time when it was closed. Services were also provided during the War of 1812 and during the Revolution of 1917. Today, the building of the Sharinskyi-Shakhmatov mansion is a monument of national significance, "The Manor House", located on a 2,2 hectares land parcel in the center of Oleksandrivsk.
 
Translated by: Maria Klimenko
Write a comment for this product!
Name
E-mail
Please write comment
Rating for product
Captcha *
Interesting places of this region (3)
Copyright MAXXmarketing GmbH
JoomShopping Download & Support

Caution! Part of Donbass is occupied during the military aggression of russian federation against Ukraine!

The armed aggression of russia against Ukraine since 2014 has led to the loss of homes and lives not only of many Ukrainians, but also citizens of other countries and nationalities.

We consider unacceptable and senseless any military actions against any country in the 21st century, but unfortunately the leadership of the russian federation does not think so, and therefore many independent countries, including Moldova, Georgia and our homeland Ukraine, suffer from senseless aggression.

Therefore, until the occupied parts of the Donetsk and Luhansk regions will be demilitarized and returned to Ukraine, including other territories of independent countries, we STRONGLY RECOMMEND for users of our site do not visit the territories occupied by russia, including the Crimea, this can be dangerous for your life.

For now, our website contains only tourist attractions that are in territories controlled by Ukraine and located far away from the combat zone, therefore, thanks to the Ukrainian Army, the visiting of these place a 100% safe.